Peripherally Inserted Central Line (PICC) Placement
PICC line experts
We are a full-service company of dedicated, experienced certified registered nurses who believe in working with our patients and clients to maintain and provide the right vascular access at the right time. We work together as a service oriented company to meet the needs of your health care facilty and patients. Our nurses believe in providing comprehensive vascular services in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. We also believe in educating our patients as we work with them to achieve the best outcomes related to their vascular access needs.
Zero BSI or DVT
VAC, we believe in Zero
If you having trouble with blood stream infections (BSI) or deep vein thrombosis (DVT). Let our experts help. Contact VAC today to set up your free consultation.
- Ultrasound Guided PICC line placement
- Ultrasound Guided Midline placement
- Peripheral IV insertion
- Port-a-cath access and de-access
- Maintenance and care of PICC/Midlines/CVC lines
- Consulting and implementation of in-house vascular access teams
- TPA and trouble shooting for malfunctioning PICC/CVClines
- Education Services related to vascular access
- Phlebotomy Services (blood draws)